Brownwood Attorney Jason M. Johnson takes pride in providing quality representation to each and every client and is committed to meeting and exceeding all expectations. Through years of experience, Jason M. Johnson has learned that the key to good attorney-client relations is communication and he is focused on keeping his clients informed throughout their case. Our Brownwood Attorney understands the stress and strain any legal matter can take on you and your family and he strives to make the process as easy as possible. All consultations are completely confidential and can be done in our office or over the telephone.
The Law Offices of Jason M. Johnson is a general practice law firm located in Brownwood, Texas. Our Brownwood Attorneys assist clients in areas including personal injury, criminal law, family law, civil litigation, business formation, estate planning, probate and real estate matters. For a more detailed listing of the areas we offer legal services, visit the Practice Areas section of our website.
We represent clients throughout central Texas in Brown County, Comanche County, McCulloch County, Coleman County, Eastland County, Mills County and Erath County, including the cities of Brownwood, Early, Bangs, Brady, Coleman, Eastland, Goldthwaite, Comanche, De Leon, Stephenville and Dublin. Having practiced in these areas for many years, our Brownwood Lawyers have become familiar with the local courts, judges, prosecutors and other attorneys and can prepare you for what to expect as your case moves forward.
Brownwood Attorneys Mission
Whether we are fighting the government, insurance companies or other skilled attorneys, the Brownwood Attorneys at the Law Offices of Jason M. Johnson work hard to level the playing field. Jason M. Johnson understands how difficult it can be to get justice in some cases and appreciates the importance of defending your rights. Whether you have been injured in an accident, arrested and charged with a crime, defrauded or you face a difficult divorce of child custody battle, our Brownwood Attorneys have the experience and knowledge to assist you.
- As new cases of canine influenza spread across several states, vets are urging vigilance. http://t.co/AalqH4UQTv http://t.co/3ZqG0EeUII
- 5G wireless is coming. It's going to be much faster than 4G -- and likely way more expensive: http://t.co/bk1RcUZRfl http://t.co/oAbfsfhVzC
- RT @cnni: Timeline: ISIS' rise to power http://t.co/qUqN5EZail http://t.co/44ywVmmRl8
- This elite freediver plunges hundreds of feet underwater, all on a single breath of air: http://t.co/kZyRERz4Lw http://t.co/bBaoFYkBcy
- U.S. State Department has published online 296 emails from @HillaryClinton's account: http://t.co/46oWQ3IUWh http://t.co/V7SGioW2Gf